12.02.2013

cohabitants

When my lease was set to expire in September, talks of moving in together starting flitting in to conversations at random. It was my hope that it didn't become a "welp, might as well do it!" conversation when we finally made the decision to move in together. The hint was taken, and one summery day at the office I popped back in after a meeting with a big ol bouquet of flowers covering my desk. Inside the card that arrived with the florals read a note enlightening me to the fact that "peonies can articulate this far better than I could...move in with me!!"

Sold.



So memorial day weekend came, and with a few extra days away from the office I packed up my cute little bachelorette pad, hired movers, and trekked 10 whole miles across town into the pepper house. And like that, we became cohabitants.

Hooray!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment